The documents required to apply for postgraduate studies for the academic year 2021-2022
According to the ministerial instructions and regulations for submission for the academic year 2021-2022, the documents listed below are approved for submission in pdf format and sent to the e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contents of the application file for postgraduate studies for the academic year 2021-2022 (required (file number 2) original + color copy)
• The electronic application form, a colored copy, number 2.
• Three colored copies of (personal status identity + nationality certificate + residence card or residence permit) on one sheet or its representative (unified national card).
Support for a graduation addressed to the Faculty of Jurisprudence / University of Kufa (original copy + two color copies) for applicants to study a master’s degree in which
(Graduation rate in number and writing, its sequence, the number of course graduates, the certificate and the specialization obtained, the average of the first student for all roles and for the morning and evening studies (and in the absence of an evening study, this is mentioned).
• Graduation document for PhD applicants addressed to the Faculty of Jurisprudence / University of Kufa for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees + University order for the Master’s degree (original copy + two color copies) stating the average (number and writing), certificate and specialty.
• Equivalency certificate issued by the Scholarships Department for applicants who obtained a first or higher degree from non-Iraqi universities.
• Fill out the application form (Form No. 500). It is not permissible to cross out, scratch and inking in white.
• Fill out the applicant’s data form (Form No. 501). It is not permissible to write off, scratch and inking in white.
• A written undertaking (Form No. 504) is filled out and signed and stamped by the Legal Affairs of the College.
• Attach the interview form to the applicant (Form No. 506).
• Certificate of passing the competency of the computer and the English language and the Arabic language proficiency exam (two color copies).
• (Form for martyrs’ families on a single sheet with two sides, Form 502 certified by the concerned authorities) or (Nomination form for political prisoners, Form 503 certified by the concerned authorities) or (Nomination form for those covered by the Law of Compensation for Those Affected by War Operations and Military and Terrorist Errors, Form 700 and on One paper, two-sided, certified by the concerned authorities (or (the nomination form for those covered by the Law of Care for People with Disabilities and Special Needs, Form No. 600 certified by the concerned authorities).
• Security clearances are approved for all applicants before applying and are audited after their acceptance.
• A pledge is approved for all those who wish to apply for postgraduate studies, provided that they are not covered by the accountability and justice procedures.
• Recommendation of (2) from well-known professors known for their scientific competence and moderation, who hold a scientific title (professor or assistant professor) for the scientific specialization to be applied to.
• Personal photos (number 2).
• Those applying for a doctoral study are required to submit two published or accepted papers for publication, not drawn from the general or precise specialization after the date of obtaining the master’s degree.
• If the applicant is an employee, he must bring a letter of no objection from his department stating the phrase (no objection to applying for postgraduate studies for the academic year 2021-2022 and granting him a study leave if accepted).
• Bringing an exemption letter from the rate requirement if the applicant’s average is less than the prescribed rate, as well as bringing a service summary with the date of obtaining the last certificate. For an employee who has a job service of no less than five years after the last certificate, and it is presented at his own expense, and this exception is proven in an official letter attached with the letter of no objection.
• The aforementioned forms attached with the application and admission controls for the academic year 2021-2022 shall be approved exclusively provided that a (colored copy) is withdrawn from the application website and on one sheet for forms that consist of two pages (one paper with two sides), otherwise it is considered (void) In addition to withdrawing a (color copy) from the electronic application form.
• It is permissible for a tutor to be registered due to failure (with one subject or average), to re-apply for postgraduate studies on the general admission channel to another university, according to the recommendation of the college in which he was promoted.
• All of the above is taken from a scanner image and placed on a CD and submitted with the two presentation files.